02 août 2006

Fox News...



Jon Stewart and FOX News explain how the recent crisis in the Middle East will affect the americans.

Enfin, voilà...

11 commentaires:

Roumi a dit…

@Youyou : I'm sorry my dear Youri but my cloud has the slowest connection in all the blogosphere. :-) So I can't see this explanation and I'm very disappointed. :-(
Please send me an abstract... by air mail of course. :-)

Vale carissime fratercule

P.S. Si Imperator vient écrire ici ":) :) ehhhhhhh ben, je vous dérange?", ne t'étonne pas mon Grand. :-)

Anonyme a dit…

what video ? i can't see anything

Anonyme a dit…

Roumi , i am amazed , you wrote in english !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roumi a dit…

@chantal : I wrote in english for you darling ! :-)))

Imperator a dit…

salut,
roumi en mode anglais!!qu'est ce que tu as fait youyou!!!
:) :) ehhhhhhh ben, je vous dérange pour te faire plaisir
IK

Roumi a dit…

@imperator : have a nice day and enjoy. :-)

P.S. Could you repair my electronic system ? I'd like to speak in french the next time. :-)

أنيس a dit…

jojo, c quoi l'adresse http, j'aimerais voir un peu les commentaires ;-)

Youyou a dit…

@Sesame street: cadeau mon ami :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4y6Kp0Ntn8&search=jon%20stewart%20israel

@Roumi in english: :) Waooo I'm proud to make you speek english :)

Roumi a dit…

@youyou : unfortunately Imperator has just repaired my electronic system so I can speak in french again... :-)

Tu vois, mon Youyou, j'ai fait quelques progrès en anglais depuis le mail que je t'ai envoyé le 22 juillet. :-)))

Espérons juste que je ne vais pas me mettre subitement à parler dans une autre langue... comme le latin par exemple...

Vale carissime fratercule

Ah ben si tu vois ça commence... :-)

Dulcissimus et poeticissimus angelus Romanus sum.

Imperator a dit…

il semble que quelqu'un te fait de l'eeft et surement pas moi ou youyou :p
IK

Anonyme a dit…

Very nice site! a940 phone samsung melatonin high blood pressure